1. Relationships are fleeting. That girl you got along with so well at orientation? You’ll see her all the time and never speak. The guy who borrowed your pencil in calculus that you had a “connection” with? He will literally disappear at the end of the semester.
2. Yes, you will see people from your high school you don’t like. Yes, they will act like you’ve been best friends since preschool.
3. The dorm you are assigned to can make or break you. Each one has a completely different atmosphere and totally changes who your friends are.
4. Going out is an option every night of the week. That doesn’t mean you should go out every night, though, no matter how much you may want to.
5. You will change your major, or at least consider changing it, at least once. It’s inevitable.
6. Registration week…
View original post 367 more words