I am so ridiculously excited to be doing this!
Also, I am so very honored to be nominated for the Liebster Award by Zoe. She is fantastic, wonderful, and you should definitely check out her blog (just click her name)!
The Liebster Award is a great way to find new blogs, and maybe even make more blogging friends (YAY FRIENDS).
1. Post 11 facts about yourself
2. Answer the eleven questions provided by the person who nominated you, and then create an eleven-question set for the next group of nominees.
3. Choose eleven people to nominate and link them in the post.
4. Let your nominees know they’ve been tagged – and no tag-backs!
5. Try to nominate blogs under 200 followers.
My 11 Facts
1. I am obsessed with Pugs and French Bulldogs. Actually, obsessed is an understatement.
2. I am unfortunately have a gluten intolerance (but I will cheat sometimes if a cookie is awesome).
3. I am going into my second year at the University of Denver, but I will (fingers-crossed) be graduating a year early with my B.S. in Cognitive Neuroscience.
4. I am an extremely proud sister of the Rho chapter of Delta Zeta. Also, my big, Zoe, is perfection and I am absolutely obsessed with her. Sorry, not sorry.
5. I cannot stay off Pinterest. I’m 99% positive I can be diagnosed as having an addiction. (Like Big, like Little)
6. I love to read, and usually end up buying a bunch of books at one time that take me a while to read.
7. I am also obsessed with Leonardo DiCaprio and Drake. Have you seen Leo with a Frenchie?
8. If it’s not monogrammed, is it truly mine?
9. I am obsessed with everything Gatsby.
10. I have 2 younger brothers and 2 younger sisters. Also, my mom is considering have more kids, bless her heart.
11. I was born in Jeffersonville, Indiana. Then we moved to Bainbridge, Georgia, then onto Fitzgerald, Georgia, then Panama City, Florida. Most of my life has been in the south.
(Ok, so finding 11 facts about myself was actually harder than I thought it would be.)
Questions from Zoe
- What is your biggest fear? Failure, I’ve kinda gotten over heights.
- What is the best piece of advice you have ever received? Let your college years be your selfish years.
- What is the nicest thing anyone has ever done for you? Brought me my fave Starbucks drink when I got rejected from my top college.
- What is your order at Starbucks? I have 3. For when I am super tired: Venti Iced Caramel Macchiato with extra caramel. For when I just want something sweet: Venti Frozen Strawberry Limeade. For my everyday drink: London Fog Latte, or what my Big & I call them, Foggy Bottom Lattes.
- If you could be a character from any book, who would it be? Most likely Sara Crewe from A Little Princess by Frances Hodgson Burnett because even though she goes through so much hardship, someone makes her life amazing after she has been thrown in the dust.
- What is your favorite movie? Tie between The Master of Disguise, Pitch Perfect, and Mean Girls.
- If you could have a meal with any famous person – living or dead – who would it be and what would you eat? QUEEN BEY. Need I say more? Also, we would dine on sushi.
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you go? Tie between The Big Apple and Greece.
- What is your guilty pleasure TV show? So many! House of Cards, The Office, Orange is the New Black, and Supernatural.
- If you could have any celebrity’s wardrobe, who would it be? This is a tough one. Probably Olivia Palermo.
- What words do you live by (favorite quote, etc.)? “Do it with passion or not at all.” I used it for my senior year yearbook quote, and it has been my mantra since then.
Questions for my nominees
- Stripes or Polka Dots?
- Signature Starbucks drink?
- What’s your best feature, in your opinion? (Self love, y’all)
- If you could live in another era, which era would you choose? I will also require an explanation…
- Who inspires you?
- Describe your perfect day.
- Favorite way to relax and de-stress?
- Describe one quirk about yourself.
- What was your childhood dream?
- What is your mantra/favorite quote?
- What’s one item off your bucket list?
Tag, you’re it!
1. Jocelyn at The Fox and Fern
2. Sara at Mommy Summers
3. Jasmine at Nezra’s Opiate
4. Steven at Hyper Reality
5. Callie at Bottled Creativity
7. Ally at Preppy Little Lesbian
8. Sierra at http://scarterk.blogspot.com/
9. Tanya at Tanya Necole Events
10. Samantha at California to London
11. Lisa at Lisa Listed
p.s. If you want to be up here, just let me know! 🙂